Skills and Capabilites We Use to Make It Happen
Search Engine Optimization
We are SEO masters. We know what it takes to show up organically on Google.
Allow the experts to help you with your Facebook paid advertising strategies.
We are 11-year battle-hardened veterans on the marketing automation landscape.
We know how to build and optimize fast, secure websites that win customers.
We've built software applications and high-level API integrations that automate and systematize businesses like yours.
We're in the top 1% of all Google Ad Partner Providers. We help you get noticed with advanced targeting and high performance.
Story Narratives and Branding
We are avid StoryBrand gurus. We help you clarify your messaging so you can better connect with customers.
We help you architect your customer journey, building customer awareness from complete strangers to raving fans.
Reviews & Reputation Management
We help you create authority in your community by building a great reputation.
Google Analytics Certified
We understand the metrics and Key Performance Indicators that move your business.
Get Found on the Four Google Podiums
In many sport competitions, the only awarded competitors are the top three winners. Likewise with Google. A Google search results page has a few prized spots-- or podiums-- where it awards most of its traffic.
Google has four podiums you can win traffic from:
- Local Service Ads,
- Google Ads,
- Google Local Pack, and
- Organic search results.
If you aren’t on one or more of these podiums for your relevant market, then you aren’t being found, and you’re loosing customers to your competitors.
We are Google Search marketing masters, in the top 1% of Google Ad Partner providers. We mix up a special PROPRIETARY sauce of Google Ads, SEO, Google My Business, Google Reviews, and Google Maps Marketing that puts you on the Google Podium.
We Turn Strangers into Raving Fans
Humans like to do business with those they like and trust. Successful businesses need a process for building relationships and turning strangers into, ultimately, fans of your business.
We call this process the Customer Journey, but marketing professionals have named this process lifecycle marketing, customer lifecycle, buyer journey, lead lifecycle, lifecycle modeling, lifecycle campaigns, or sales and marketing funnels.
The concept is simple, though. It's a process of:
- Identifying and connecting with those whose problems you can help solve
- Building trust through conveying empathy and authority
- Offering a plan and solution to the customer’s problem
- Calling them to action through compelling offers
- Delighting customers with your products and services
- Giving customers the opportunity to tell the world they love you
Here’s the thing that separates the meh from the great: great companies understand that “marketing” isn’t a department or activities to generate leads. Marketing comprises the whole of the customer journey experience. It's the structured, repetitive method of turning strangers into fans.
When you've got Customer Journey built into your business, then you've ACED it, by Attracting, Connecting, Engaging, and Delighting.
- Attract: Attract people who need your solutions with relevant content at the right time.
- Connect: Connect with those visitors by opening up a dialog in ways that keep the conversations going.
- Engage: Invite your leads to become customers by purchasing your core products and services.
- Delight: Meet your customer's expectations, then go beyond the mark by wow-ing them. Customers will buy more, stay with you longer, refer their friends and tell the world how great you are.
When you’ve ACED it, you’ve covered the basis of caring for your customers throughout their journey, from complete strangers to raving fans.